You can return a product purchased from www.smartwool.com within 45 days of your order's original ship date. Just as long as it hasn't been washed, altered or worn....
1. First, detach the bottom half of the packing list that came with your order and include it with your return.
2. Show us your reason for return by checking the appropriate box on the packing list.
3. Include a note, comments, or any additional information you think we should have. We love to hear from you, so don’t be bashful.
4. You should have received a free return shipping label with your order. Drop our customer service folks a line if you didn’t receive one:
SmartWool Customer Service
5. Box it up and seal securely, re-using the original packaging if possible. Don’t forget to include the bottom half of your original packing list and make sure the return label is easy to see.
6. Send it out. Use your prepaid label or you can return to us using another method at your own expense.
Please ship to:
c/o Timberland Distribution Center
50 Service Lane
Danville, KY 40422
Once your return product is received and processed, you’ll receive credit for the item’s purchase amount, plus any applicable taxes. Credits will only be posted to the credit card used to make the purchase. If your purchase was made with a SmartWool gift card, that gift card will be credited to reflect the return.
It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement, but we do our best to be faster than that.
Have a product that's worn out before its time?
Call 888-879-9665 and ask for our Warranty Department.
Questions? Please contact our customer service folks at email@example.com or 888-879-9665.