Hover To Zoom
Men's Echo Lake Full Zip Fleece
An early morning canoe trip can start off a little chilly. Grab the Echo Lake as a midlayer to fend off the morning chill and leave it on til taco night out. Working with a mill that's been recycling wool for over 100 years, we've crafted this piece with over 60% recycled wool content. Discarded wool scraps are sorted by color then carefully blended together and woven with other high performing fibers to create a coat that's comfortable and smart. Raglan sleeves add comfort and ample pockets keep hands happy.
Recycled Wool Fleece
Recycled wool blend for comfort and durability
- Regular Fit
- Full length center front zipper
- Chest and hand pockets
- Draft flap with built-in chin guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Raw edge leather zipper pulls
- Knit in Vietnam: 67% Recycled Wool, 24% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 4% OtherFibers
- Style: SW0SP638
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Iron Low.
- Dry Clean.