Men's PhD® Downhill Racer Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's PhD® Downhill Racer Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
4 Degree Elite Fit System
Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- Light cushion in the shin protects from contact with boots
- Non-cushioned heel and toe allows for high-performance boot fit
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW0SW105
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.