PhD® Mountaineering Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the PhD® Mountaineering Socks in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
4 Degree Elite Fit System
Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
Ultra Light and Heavy Cushion
Minimal cushioning in the leg and foot for maximum performance in mountaineering boots combined with Heavy Cushioning in the toe and heel for protection and comfort.
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- Heavy cushion heel and toe for maximum comfort and protection in the highest impact areas of the sock
- Flat knit foot and leg with heavy duty yarns for maximum comfort and protection in low volume mountaineering boots
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW0SW048
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.