PhD® Outdoor Heavy Otc Socks
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
4 Degree Elite Fit System
Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
Heavy cushioning offering significant impact absorption for extended backcountry excursions
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 74% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW0SW047
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.