PhD® Outdoor Mountaineer Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the PhD® Outdoor Mountaineer Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
4 Degree Elite Fit System
Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Graduated Compression, Light Elite Cushioning
High-density cushion in heel and toe offers protection in high impact areas. Ideal for low-volume mountaineering boots.
- Flex zone at ankle offers maximum flexibility
- High-density cushion in heel and toe provide protection and comfort in high impact areas, while flat knit leg accommodates fit of low-volume mountaineering boots
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating helps post-activity recovery
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- Style: SW015046
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.