Smartwool Ultra Run Strava Challenge
OFFICIAL U.S. RULES
Please read these official rules carefully.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Sponsor: Smartwool, a division of VF Outdoor, LLC (“Smartwool”).
Sponsor Mailing Address: 3495 Airport Circle, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487.
Where to Enter: Join the Smartwool Ultra Run Challenge (the “Challenge”) on Strava.
Synopsis: Join the Challenge, run 100 miles on Strava in April 2020 and receive a $25 Smartwool.com gift card valid on a purchase of $50 or more and a digital badge on Strava.
Start Date: April 1, 2020 at 12:01am MST.
End Date: April 30, 2020 at 11:59pm MST.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Challenge open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and District of Columbia, 13 years of age or older. Employees of Smartwool or Strava, their parents and affiliates, or any other person or company connected with the production or distribution of this Challenge, are not eligible to enter. Void outside the United States.
3. CHALLENGE PERIOD: The Challenge begins on April 1, 2020 at 12:01am MST and ends on April 30, 2020, at 11:59pm MST.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Challenge Period, sign up for the Challenge on Strava. Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder used to submit the entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned the account on Strava. One entry is allowed per person. All ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. CHALLENGE COMPLETION: To complete this Challenge, you must sign up for the Challenge and then run 100 miles on Strava. If you complete the Challenge, you will receive an email from Strava at the email address associated with your Strava account. The email will direct you to Smartwool.com and you will be asked to provide information to obtain a unique code for a $25 gift card to be redeemed at Smartwool.com on a purchase of $50+. Code for $25 gift card expires on June 27, 2020.
Strava will also provide you a digital finisher’s badge for your Strava trophy case.
ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Challenge or accepting the prize, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Smartwool and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims, losses and damages arising out of their participation in this Challenge or any Challenge-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder, including, without limitation, all liability for injuries, including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death or disability), property damage, or loss or damage of any other kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from delivery/non-delivery, acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or from participation in this Challenge or any Challenge-related activity.
7. INTERNET: Smartwool is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alternation of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Strava on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, mobile network or Strava or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the internet, mobile network or the Stava is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Challenge, Smartwool reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge. Smartwool or Strava reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Challenge is void where prohibited. All federal, state, local and provincial laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Smartwool or Strava, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Challenge. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or lack of response by winner may result in disqualification. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Smartwool and its affiliates and agencies to use winner's name for advertising and publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Smartwool, shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Challenge must be brought in a state or federal court in Colorado.