Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Rob Krar signature sock
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 8" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 53% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 11% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 1% Polyester *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001667
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Celebrate Pride every month with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Progress Print Crew Socks, featuring mesh zones for added breathability, Shred Shield™ technology that reduces wear and tear, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort. The bold colors represent ...
Meet the one sock you'll need all winter. These rugged socks give a nod to classic ragg wool but offer the comfort and benefits of modern Merino. Enjoy a premium sweater feel and never-out-of-style look with our fan-favorite Everyday Larimer ...
Enjoy comfort, reliability, and enhanced style with our Everyday ReGarita Crew Socks. Designed to stay put and offer a fit for all-day comfort, they give you all the benefits of ZQ-certified Merino wool: natural softness, odor resistance, and temperature regulation. ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...