Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
This minimalist-style crew is anything but insignificant. Our Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew is a lightweight, super-moveable top, made for all of your most extreme cold-weather activities. With Merino Sport yarns and gender-specific ventilation perfectly placed to maximize thermoregulation and breathability in high-intensity activities, it helps amplify moisture management, movement, and comfort. When you're in our best base layers, you're ready for anything.
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Style: SW019286
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our popular Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip is the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses our All-Season-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, while still keeping the 100% soft, ...
A year-round favorite, our Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Bottom works hard to keep you comfortable everywhere, from the ski lifts to the campsite. With an updated fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics, these bottoms stay durable while 100% ...
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort ...
When you combine Merino wool with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, you get a performance fabric with a number of comfort-inducing benefits, including softness that feels great next to skin, odor resistance and moisture management for when the sweat starts to pour, ...