notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Active Lined Short in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Athletic
- Our athletic fit is intended to be body-skimming and enhance the body in motion
- Lightweight, recycled stretch-woven fabric with a quick-dry finish
- Boxer brief liner combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the softness and cooling properties of TENCEL™ Lyocell performance fabric
- Drop-in pocket knit into liner and rear zipper pocket with pull-through functionality for a shirt or towel
- Reflective elements for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Size medium interior short inseam: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Size medium exterior short inseam: 5" (13 cm)
- Made in Vietnam: Shell: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane. Lining: 34% Merino Wool, 34% Lyocell, 23% Polyester, 8% Elastane, 1% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016946
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
We teamed up with Jiberish to create a new collection of Merino wool magic to help elevate all your days outside. Our exclusive Hudson Trail Cardigan features a regular fit to help you move in comfort without adding extra bulk. ...
The unpredictability of fall and spring hiking weather means you should be prepared for the elements. That’s why our Men’s Active Ultralite Full Zip Hoodie is purpose-built with functional features like a nylon outer shell that’s coated with non-PFC DWR ...
Comfort starts with the clothes you wear. That’s why our Men's Active Ultralite Tech Tee is a great choice for your next outdoor adventure. Its regular fit gives you room to move, while its flatlock seam construction and offset shoulder ...
No adventure is complete without the Men's Intraknit™ Merino Tech 1/4 Zip. Fuel your exploration with the help of our Intraknit™ technology, knit-in wind protection, and targeted mesh ventilation for breathability. Going far has never felt this good.