notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer VANS Bottom in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Our lightest-weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Garments are colored using an environmentally conscious plant-based-dye process
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-lined, 1.5 (4 cm) wide elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort; 100% Merino next to skin
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size medium inseam: 31 in (78.5 cm)
- Made in China: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW016722
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort ...
Our 100% Merino wool base layers are a wardrobe essential for every explorer, but this men's top is fashionable enough to wear out on the town, too. The side seams wrap to the front for a slim, body-enhancing fit. And ...
When you combine Merino wool with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, you get a performance fabric with a number of comfort-inducing benefits, including softness that feels great next to skin, odor resistance and moisture management for when the sweat starts to pour, ...
You might be surprised to learn that layering can be the best way to keep your body comfortable and temperature-regulated—even if it isn’t freezing cold out. With intentionally designed fabric that can help with moisture management and adds mesh ventilation ...