Men's Merino Sport 150 Boxer Brief
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Merino Sport 150 Boxer Brief in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our Men's Merino Sport 150 Boxer Briefs are designed to perform no matter the trail/road/adventure you're on. They feature a double front panel designed to provide extra support, a flatlock seam construction designed to help eliminate chafing, and a wide elastic, Merino-lined waistband designed for added comfort. They're made with a fabric that combines the sweat management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the durability and quick drying time of polyester. These briefs are made to help keep you cool and dry while you're out doing what you love.
Merino Sport 150
Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the durability and quick dry time of polyester
- Slim Fit
- Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the durability and quick dry time of polyester
- Double front panel designed to provide extra support
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 4" (10 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: Body - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Back Panel - 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Garment Weight: 76 g | 2.68 oz
- Style: SW016202
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
This all-purpose hiking sock was designed for rugged day hikes or moderate backpacking. An arch brace holds the sock in place and adds additional support and a flat-knit toe seam matched with our responsibly-sourced Merino wool helps keeps you comfortable. ...
We've combined the sock that started it all (our Hike Light Crew) with our most beloved casual sock pattern (the Margarita) to bring you the Hike Light Margarita Crew. A flat toe seam provides in-shoe comfort, while an elasticized arch ...
Our Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard year-round to keep you comfortable everywhere from the slopes to your campsite. Our ultra-smooth Merino helps regulate body temperature, breathes well, and naturally resists odors when you're wearing these base layer pants. ...