notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Athlete Edition Approach Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Conrad Anker signature sock
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, with flex zone at ankle joint
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 13% Nylon 29% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Style: SW001872
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
No matter your endeavor—from walking to hiking to running errands—our Athletic Stripe Crew Socks are designed for versatility. They’ve got a flat knit toe seam for comfort, a reinforced sole for durability, mesh zones for breathability, an elasticized arch, and ...
Meet the one sock you'll need all winter. These rugged socks give a nod to classic ragg wool but offer the comfort and benefits of modern Merino. Enjoy a premium sweater feel and never-out-of-style look with our fan-favorite Everyday Larimer ...
Enjoy comfort, reliability, and enhanced style with our Everyday ReGarita Crew Socks. Designed to stay put and offer a fit for all-day comfort, they give you all the benefits of ZQ-certified Merino wool: natural softness, odor resistance, and temperature regulation. ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...