notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001614
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Whether it’s a race, a training ride, or a leisurely family outing, your ride will be better if your feet are comfortable. Enter our Bike Zero Cushion Crew socks, which are filled with comfort features like a Virtually Seamless™ toe, breathable ...
The elasticized arch brace of the Classic Hike Full Cushion Solid Crew will ensure a secure fit while you hike. But that’s not all there is to like about this classic sock. You’ll also enjoy a flat knit toe seam ...
In black or white, the Classic Hike Zero Cushion Liner Crew hearkens back to our original construction but adds in recycled nylon for strength and durability while reducing environmental impact. This liner has an elasticized arch brace so your foot ...
Beautifully written and artistically designed, Jess X Snow wrote a poem to accompany this sock as an ode to the LGBTQ+ community in nature. Jess X. Snow was inspired by the idea of using a rainbow fire that honors all ...