notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Great Excursion Print Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool 12% Nylon 27% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 1% Polyester *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001987
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Show your support for the nonbinary community with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Nonbinary Print Crew Sock. The yellow, purple, white, and black print proudly represent the nonbinary flag. Plus, these bold crew socks feature our Indestructawool™ technology with extended ...
Celebrate Pride every month with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Progress Print Crew Socks, featuring mesh zones for added breathability, Shred Shield™ technology that reduces wear and tear, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort. The bold colors represent ...
Celebrate and support the transgender community with our new Athlete Edition Run Pride Transgender Print Crew Socks. These vibrant run socks proudly represent the transgender flag while featuring benefits that elevate every run, like our Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability ...
We’ve teamed up with Protect Our Winters to create a sockthat stands for something. With comfortable,responsiblysourcedMerino wool andperformance-focused features, it’ll be easy to show your supportfor the fight against climate changeevery day.