notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Mountain Print Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Sock Height: Crew
- Noelle Phares designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001617
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
To help make our Athlete Edition Run Raven Print Crew Socks performance-driven, we tapped ultrarunner Rob Krar to benefit from his experience logging hundreds of miles on all different terrain. The result is as eye-catching as it is functional: With ...
Designed to complement any activity from walking to hiking and everything in between, these athletic crew socks combine comfort with performance. Featuring the Smartwool® 2 Degree fit system for stay-in-place assurance, a flat knit toe seam for extra comfort, and ...
Our Bike Zero Cushion Print Crew socks put cycling front and center—literally, with a pattern that’s all about the bike. They offer numerous comfort features, including a Virtually Seamless™ toe, breathable mesh zones, and a performance-oriented fit, as well as ...
Our Everyday Park Explorer Pattern Crew Socks are made for days spent in nature. Our light cushioning and a flat knit toe seam keep things comfy, while an elasticized arch brace provides a secure fit. Enjoy your favorite local and ...