notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer VANS Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Seamlessly knit mesh ventilation designed to keep you dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping provides maximum mobility while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8.25 (21 cm) center-front zipper
- Made in India: 53% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 3% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016710
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our popular Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip is the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses our All-Season-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, while still keeping the 100% soft, ...
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort ...
This men’s Merino wool shirt is bringing the style. Its regular, movement-friendly cut and chafe-reducing seams offer comfort, while its eco-conscious plant-based dye creates an intriguing and one-of-a-kind look. But that’s not all—this tee also brings ZQ-certified Merino wool softness, ...
When you combine Merino wool with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, you get a performance fabric with a number of comfort-inducing benefits, including softness that feels great next to skin, odor resistance and moisture management for when the sweat starts to pour, ...