notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Bottom in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Seamlessly knit mesh ventilation designed to keep you dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping provides maximum mobility while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Size medium inseam: 28.75" (73 cm)
- Made in India: 52% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 2% Polyamide. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016829
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
A year-round favorite, our Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Bottom works hard to keep you comfortable everywhere, from the ski lifts to the campsite. With an updated fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics, these bottoms stay durable while 100% ...
Never sacrifice style for comfort again with the Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer VANS Bottom. This go-to base layer features our lightest-weight Merino jersey, environmentally conscious plant-based dye, and a classic Vans pattern that will leave you ready for ...
The Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer VANS Long Sleeve Crew was made with comfort and style in mind. With our lightest-weight Merino jersey, seam construction designed to minimize chafing, and classic Vans details, you'll stay comfortable no matter how ...
Our 100% Merino wool base layers are a wardrobe essential for every explorer, but this men's top is fashionable enough to wear out on the town, too. The side seams wrap to the front for a slim, body-enhancing fit. And ...