notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Intraknit™ Merino Tech Balaclava in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation, and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Knit-in wind protection around the ears and across the forehead
- Comfortable face protection with good peripheral vision
- Targeted mesh ventilation for breathability
- Shaped for a performance fit
- Made in India: 82% Wool, 14% Polyamide, 2% Recyled Polyester, 2% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016752
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
These gloves have it all. Merino wool for softness, warmth, moisture management, and odor control. Recycled polyester for durability. And touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger so you can keep up with the socials without getting cold. For functionality, practicality, essentiality, ...
Super soft, super comfy, super durable, and super functional, these mittens will round out your cold-weather outerwear lineup. Made from a blend of recycled polyester and Merino wool, they offer practical features like touchscreen-compatible thumbs and rib-knit cuffs for a ...
The Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Sleeve is an adventurer’s best friend. Made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, these sleeves can help you maintain heat while also helping manage moisture and odor during cold-weather runs and rides. Plus, they’re designed with a lighter weight and ...
Next time you head outside, show your pride with our new Merino Sport Pride Bandana. The colorful design features a rainbow smiley face and a bold “love” print. Plus, our lightweight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase ...