notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Merino Sport Vest in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation, and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Knit front panel provides a balance of wind protection, breathability, and warmth
- Seamlessly knit mesh ventilation designed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Maximum mobility built in
- Two secure zippered pockets
- Made in India: Front Panel: 100% Polyester. Back Panel & Collar: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016662
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Bundle up in the Women's Hudson Trail Fleece Poncho. This cozy poncho features 45% recycled wool fleece that's soft to the touch and a kangaroo hand pocket for extra warmth. From relaxing by the fire to your casual morning hike, ...
Adventure is never too far out of reach with the Women's Intraknit™ Merino Fleece Full Zip Hoodie. Featuring our one-of-a-kind Intraknit™ technology for effortless movement and comfort during high-intensity activities and mesh ventilation for breathability you need it, getting out ...
Technical meets comfortable in our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino Sport Full Zip Jacket. This women's performance jacket uses our 3D-knitting technique to put warmth, ventilation, and insulation you need it most. With a front panel designed for wind protection and ...
Meet our most technical hoodie ever, the Intraknit™™ Merino Tech Pullover Hoodie. This women's mid layer features knit-in wind protection on the front panel and sleeves and a DWR finish for protection from the elements. But don't worry, we still ...