notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Pattern Bottom in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Combat cabin fever with warm layers that help kids stay outside longer. Our Kids' Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Pattern Bottom uses soft Merino 250 interlock knit and all the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool, like temperature regulation and sweat management. These are the tights that your children need because warm, dry kids have way more fun.
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Slim Fit
- Merino-covered elastic waistband adds comfort
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Size M Inseam: 20" (51cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW016124
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Clean.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
From all-day ski sessions to snow day neighborhood gatherings, kids need warm gear to keep them outside doing what they love. Our Kids' Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Pattern Crew uses soft Mid 250 interlock knit, great for layering in ...
Be colorful, comfortable, and confident in our Women's Merino Sport Fleece Colorblock Tight. This women's base layer uses a stretchy knit fabric that puts soft-brushed Merino wool next to skin and a durable synthetic material against the elements to balance ...