Kids' Ski Racer Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Ski Racer Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Light cushion on shin and foot
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 69% Merino Wool 30% Nylon 1% Elastane
- Style: SW001291
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
Combat cabin fever with warm layers that help kids stay outside longer. Our Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Bottom uses soft Merino 250 interlock knit and all the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool, like temperature regulation and sweat ...
From all-day ski sessions to snow day neighborhood gatherings, kids need warm gear to keep them outside doing what they love. Our Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Crew uses soft Mid 250 interlock knit, great for layering in cool ...