Intraknit™ Thermal Hinged Balaclava
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Intraknit™ Thermal Hinged Balaclava in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with interlocking knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Articulation panels for added stretch and mobility
- Mesh mouth panel for added breathability
- Comfortable face protection with good peripheral vision
- Knit in India: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW016276
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Throw on our performance-ready Merino Sport Fleece Training Beanie and brave the winter weather in confidence. Front and back reflectivity provide additional visibility in low-light situations, while an opening in the hat allows for a secure fit while wearing sunglasses. ...
Soft-brushed Merino next to skin helps keep hands comfy while silicone grippers on the palm and fingers allow you to get a good grip on your cross-country poles. Keep adventuring, no matter the weather, with gloves to help keep your ...
Block out the elements while keeping your hands super toasty, thanks to our Merino Sport Fleece Wind Training Glove. Soft-brushed Merino next to skin and a windproof overlay on the back of the hand helps provide the ultimate in protection ...