Bike Zero Cushion Crew Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Bike Zero Cushion Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 21% Recycled Nylon 4% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001966
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
No matter your endeavor—from walking to hiking to running errands—our Athletic Stripe Crew Socks are designed for versatility. They’ve got a flat knit toe seam for comfort, a reinforced sole for durability, mesh zones for breathability, an elasticized arch, and ...
Our Everyday Spruce Street Crew Socks are at the intersection of reliability and fashion. Built to fit and stay put for all-day comfort, they are made with Shred Shield™ technology for enhanced durability. Plus, they offer all the benefits of ZQ-certified ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...
Our Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection. These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with our top sock tech, including Indestructawool™ technology for ...