notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Sleeve in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Sleeve is an adventurer’s best friend. Made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, these sleeves can help you maintain heat while also helping manage moisture and odor during cold-weather runs and rides. Plus, they’re designed with a lighter weight and cleaner finish, as well as a near custom fit for greater comfort and freedom of movement. The next time the temperature seems less than ideal for your training routine, grab these sleeves to combat the cold as you push yourself or your pedals.
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino wool with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and a cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in to keep the arms dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement
- Knit in India: 53% Wool, 43% Polyester, 2% Polymide, 2% Elastane. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW016634
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Shield your eyes from the glare, protect your face from UV rays, and look stylish doing it in this billed runner’s cap. Lined with a blend of responsibly sourced Merino wool and polyester for moisture management, odor resistance, temperature regulation, ...
Next time you head outside, show your pride with our new Merino Sport Pride Bandana. The colorful design features a rainbow smiley face and a bold “love” print. Plus, our lightweight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase ...