notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Mountain Print Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made in the USA
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Crew
- Noelle Phares designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001617
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
This three-pack of Merino wool crew socks is a mix of crowd favorites. Each trio offers a selection of socks: the Everyday Burgee Tall Crew, the Everyday Classic Rib Crew, and the Everyday New Basic Rib Crew, so you’ll have ...
The elasticized arch brace of the Classic Hike Full Cushion Solid Crew will ensure a secure fit while you hike. But that’s not all there is to like about this classic sock. You’ll also enjoy a flat knit toe seam ...
We designed this Merino wool Hike sock to celebrate our advocacy partner, The Venture Out Project, and help you trek farther all season. TVOP leads wilderness and outdoor adventure trips for LGBTQ+ folks of all ages. In addition to their ...
Beautifully written and artistically designed, Jess X Snow wrote a poem to accompany this sock as an ode to the LGBTQ+ community in nature. Jess X. Snow was inspired by the idea of using a rainbow fire that honors all ...