notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Spiked Stripe Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001608
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
In black or white, the Classic Hike Zero Cushion Liner Crew hearkens back to our original construction but adds in recycled nylon for strength and durability while reducing environmental impact. This liner has an elasticized arch brace so your foot ...
Hit that new trail in the Performance Hike Light Cushion Low Ankle sock, and you’ll be smiling from start to finish. This responsibly sourced Merino wool sock is enhanced with the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented ...
Do what feels natural in our new Hike Light Crew. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, we've added enhanced features to our responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool socks to help you stay comfortable, breathable, and able to hike any way you ...
Beautifully written and artistically designed, Jess X Snow wrote a poem to accompany this sock as an ode to the LGBTQ+ community in nature. Jess X. Snow was inspired by the idea of using a rainbow fire that honors all ...