notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Merino Tech 1/2 Zip Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Knit-in wind protection on front panel and sleeves
- DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Targeted mesh ventilation for breathability
- Abrasion protection on sleeves
- Secure zippered chest pocket; thumbholes at cuffs keep sleeves in place and hands warm
- Made in India: 68% Merino Wool, 26% Recyled Polyester, 3% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016802
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
We teamed up with Jiberish to create a new collection of Merino wool magic to help elevate all your days outside. Our exclusive Hudson Trail Cardigan features a regular fit to help you move in comfort without adding extra bulk. ...
This full-zip men’s fleece jacket is designed to keep your torso comfy and warm. And, because it has a hood, it can keep your noggin feeling great too. Its reclaimed wool construction makes this fleece particularly soft while being environmentally ...
Our Men's Intraknit™ Merino Fleece Full Zip Hoodie seemlessly integrates insulation, articulation, and ventilation to amplify movement and comfort during your most high-intensity activities. Mesh ventilation under the arms provides beathability you need it most, while insulating terry loops help ...
Technical meets comfortable in our new Men's Intraknit™ Merino Sport Full Zip Jacket. This performance jacket uses our 3D-knitting technique to put warmth, ventilation, and insulation where you need it most. With a front panel designed for wind protection and ...