Hike Light Cushion Colorado Crew Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
Our Hike Light Cushion Colorado Crew Socks are a nod to the place we call home and all the wonderful wild places we explore in our state. Built to take you farther, these Merino wool hiking socks feature our 4 Degree elite fit system for a performance-oriented fit, our Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort, and Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones that don't sacrifice durability. Safe to say, this sock had everything you need to experience more in the outdoors.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 13% Nylon 29% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001931
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
This Smartwool® x Environmental Learning for Kids Hike Light sock packs a perfect fit, powerful durability, and a mission to get kids outside. ELK is a Colorado-based organization that gives underserved urban youth the opportunity to engage with the natural ...
Responsibly sourced Merino wool makes our Everyday Light Cushion No Show socks naturally soft, odor-resistant, and breathable. And thoughtfully designed features—like a seamless opening that helps reduce pressure points, an internal gripper for a secure fit, a supportive arch brace, ...
Everyday socks that are anything but commonplace, our Everyday Striped No Show Socks can help your feet stay energized, even if you’re on them all day. With a supportive arch brace and an internal heel gripper for stay-in-place positioning, this ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...