notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This minimalist-style crew is anything but insignificant. Our Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew is a lightweight, super-moveable top, made for all of your most extreme cold-weather activities. With Merino Sport yarns and gender-specific ventilation perfectly placed to maximize thermoregulation and breathability in high-intensity activities, it helps amplify moisture management, movement, and comfort. When you're in our best base layers, you're ready for anything.
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Style: SW019286
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
This men’s Merino wool shirt is bringing the style. Its regular, movement-friendly cut and chafe-reducing seams offer comfort, while its eco-conscious plant-based dye creates an intriguing and one-of-a-kind look. But that’s not all—this tee also brings ZQ-certified Merino wool softness, ...
Meet the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip. This bulk-free, 100% Merino wool thermal layer brings a new dimension to active winter wear. With seamlessly integrated insulation and ventilation, perfectly articulated flex zones, and Merino comfort, it’ll ...
We took our popular Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer and added a 1/4 zip to it—making it the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses our lightest-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase ...
A year-round favorite, our Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Bottoms work hard to keep you comfortable everywhere, from the ski lifts to the campsite. With an updated fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics, these bottoms stay durable while 100% ...