Men's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Crew
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This minimalist-style crew is anything but insignificant. Our Men's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Crew is a lightweight, super-moveable top, made for all of your most extreme cold-weather activities. With Merino Sport yarns and gender-specific ventilation perfectly placed to maximize thermoregulation and breathability in high-intensity activities, it helps amplify moisture management, movement, and comfort. When you're in our best base layers, you're ready for anything.
Body Mapped Mesh Venting for Men
Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Style: SW019286
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
We took our popular Merino 150 Base layer and added a 1/4 zip to it—making it the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses our lightest-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, ...
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, ...
Our new Men's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...
Men's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer you ...