Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Pattern Crew
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Pattern Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Wonderfully-patterned and even more comfortable, our Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Pattern Crew uses our latest and greatest technology to help keep you warm as you wander and get active. This Smartwool® base layer is 3D-mapped for a near-custom fit and freedom of movement, while ribbed elbows provide extra flex room. New technology allows us to seamlessly knit mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to help keep your body dry and warm as you venture out in comfort.
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Style: SW016407
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our popular Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip is the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses our All-Season-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, while still keeping the 100% soft, ...
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort ...
Our 100% Merino wool base layers are a wardrobe essential for every explorer, but this men's top is fashionable enough to wear out on the town, too. The side seams wrap to the front for a slim, body-enhancing fit. And ...
When you combine Merino wool with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, you get a performance fabric with a number of comfort-inducing benefits, including softness that feels great next to skin, odor resistance and moisture management for when the sweat starts to pour, ...