Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer Bottom -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
We're bringing a new dimension to our active winter wear with our Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer Bottoms. Targeted insulation and ventilation allow you to stay comfortable while you're out working up a sweat. Our 3D-knit, articulated design is sculpted to the body to enhance movement and comfort in high-intensity activities—meaning that while you're out running down your goals, these base layer pants will help you stride easily toward your finish line.
- Slim Fit
- Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed knees provide added durability
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Size M Inseam: 30" (76 cm)
- Knit in India: 97% Merino Wool, 2% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 348 g | 12.28 oz
- Style: SW016146
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors