Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Meet the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip. This bulk-free, 100% Merino wool thermal layer brings a new dimension to active winter wear. With seamlessly integrated insulation and ventilation, perfectly articulated flex zones, and Merino comfort, it’ll be the first thing you grab when you need a warmer layer for your high-intensity, cold-weather adventures.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in strategically placed zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8.25" (21 cm) center front zipper
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Knit in India: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 298 g = 10.51 oz
- Style: SW016144
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our popular Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip is the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses our All-Season-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, while still keeping the 100% soft, ...
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort ...
You might be surprised to learn that layering can be the best way to keep your body comfortable and temperature-regulated—even if it isn’t freezing cold out. With intentionally designed fabric that can help with moisture management and adds mesh ventilation ...
Our Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom are the warm and winter-ready pants you need to perform all season. Our Merino Sport yarn combines the power of ZQ-certified Merino wool with the strength and fast dry times of ...