Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Bottom -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Seamlessly knit mesh ventilation designed to keep you dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping provides maximum mobility while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Size medium inseam: 28.75" (73 cm)
- Made in India: 52% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 2% Polyamide. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016829
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our popular Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip is the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses our All-Season-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, while still keeping the 100% soft, ...
A year-round favorite, our Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Bottom works hard to keep you comfortable everywhere, from the ski lifts to the campsite. With an updated fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics, these bottoms stay durable while 100% ...
When you combine Merino wool with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, you get a performance fabric with a number of comfort-inducing benefits, including softness that feels great next to skin, odor resistance and moisture management for when the sweat starts to pour, ...
You might be surprised to learn that layering can be the best way to keep your body comfortable and temperature-regulated—even if it isn’t freezing cold out. With intentionally designed fabric that can help with moisture management and adds mesh ventilation ...