notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Merino 150 Base Layer 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
We took our popular Merino 150 Base Layer and added a 1/4 zip to it. This Smartwool® base layer is amazingly versatile and perfect for unpredictable weather—working as a single layer when it's warm out and the perfect start for more layers when the sun begins to hide behind the clouds. With Raglan sleeves and a flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing, you'll be able to rely on constant comfort all day long.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Raglan sleeve design removes shoulder seams
- 8" (20 cm) center front zipper with semi-locking logo slider
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Garment Weight: 193 g = 6.8 oz
- Style: SW016070
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
This all-purpose hiking sock was designed for rugged day hikes or moderate backpacking. An arch brace holds the sock in place and adds additional support and a flat-knit toe seam matched with our responsibly-sourced Merino wool helps keeps you comfortable. ...
For the day hiker looking for a little more coverage, this hiking sock adds a small amount of cushion. An open, mesh fabric and two types of rib offer enhanced breathability and a perfect fit. Inspired by today's ultra-light hiking ...