notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Merino 150 Base Layer 3/4 Bottom in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The lightweight, responsibly sourced Merino fabric in our Men's Merino 150 Base Layer 3/4 Bottom is perfect for warm spring ski days and workouts. The 3/4 length allows for you to wear any shoe or ski boot you want, and a Merino-lined, wide elastic waistband helps provide maximum comfort. No matter where your day takes you, enjoy lightweight, breathable comfort with these Smartwool® base layer pants.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Garment Weight: 144 g = 5.08 oz
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 21.5" (55 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Style: SW019019
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors