Men's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tight
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tight in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The wind is howling, and the snow looks like it isn't going to let up anytime soon. Sounds like the perfect time to pull on a pair of our Men's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tights and head out to train. A windproof front panel and DWR weather protection finish help you stay warm and protected from harsh conditions, while reflective elements help increase visibility in low-light situations—making these pants great for setting new goals as you cruise past your soon-to-be-old PR this winter.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
Windproof front panel
Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
- Slim Fit
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft-brushed Merino next to skin and durable synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Windproof front panel (1CFM Rating); DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions and flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Interior waist drawcord for adjustable fit and 7" (17 cm) ankle zips
- Secure zip pocket at rear and drop in pocket on side panel
- Size M inseam: 29" (74 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body - 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool,16% Elastane; Overlay Upper Front Panel - 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane; Lining - 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Style: SW019031
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Our Men's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Bottom features all of our greatest technologies in one pair of base layer pants. This thermal layer is built with seamlessly integrated insulation and ventilation, perfectly-articulated flex zones, and Merino wool comfort. These ...
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, ...
We're always about those mountain vibes—day or night. Our Men's Merino Sport 150 Mount Hood Moon Graphic Tee combines a nature-inspired design with the natural benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool and the durability and quick dry times of polyester. ...
Experience all-day comfort on every adventure in our Men's Merino Sport 150 Sunrise Mountains Graphic Tee. Made for all runs, hikes, bike rides, and adventures alike, this tee combines the sweat management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino wool ...