notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Run Zero Cushion Pattern Low Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro socks bring together the comfort of Merino with body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and an Achilles tab to help prevent sock slippage and provide you with a sock that can handle it all. Featuring our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, and Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, our thinnest running sock helps keep you comfortable in your low-cut running shoes for the long road ahead.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Style: SW001403
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Ultra Light Cushion
The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
With ultra light cushioning and a low-cut build, our Run Zero Cushion Pattern Low Cut Socks are designed to pair well with your precise-fitting running shoes. We made these Merino wool socks with our best technologies to bring you durability, ...