notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Mountain Bike Long Sleeve Jersey in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the durability and quick dry time of recycled polyester
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing
- Longer back hem for additional coverage while on bike
- Center back vents for extra breathability
- Reflective elements for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Made in Vietnam: Main Body: 69% Recycled Polyester, 31% Merino Wool. Trim: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Recycled Polyester. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016964
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Men's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer you ...
Our Men’s Merino Plant-Based Dye Short Sleeve Tee is made with the durability of a nylon core blended with responsibly sourced Merino wool for next-to-skin comfort. With a body-hugging slim fit, this tee is colored with eco-conscious plant-based dye for ...
Looking for an "ordinary shirt" that can keep up with all of your adventures? The year-round Men's Merino Short Sleeve Tee is up to the challenge. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added ...
With vertical color blocks and an athletic fit, this men’s Merino wool long-sleeved crew is a sharp and practical way to attack your mild-weather outdoor activities. Even as you ramp up your effort, this shirt will ensure your comfort through ...