Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Our lightweight Merino jersey fabric uses a recycled nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-lined elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort
- Size medium inseam: 21.5" (55 cm)
- Made in China: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016960
Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Men's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort ...
This men’s Merino wool shirt is bringing the style. Its regular, movement-friendly cut and chafe-reducing seams offer comfort, while its eco-conscious plant-based dye creates an intriguing and one-of-a-kind look. But that’s not all—this tee also brings ZQ-certified Merino wool softness, ...
When you combine Merino wool with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, you get a performance fabric with a number of comfort-inducing benefits, including softness that feels great next to skin, odor resistance and moisture management for when the sweat starts to pour, ...
You might be surprised to learn that layering can be the best way to keep your body comfortable and temperature-regulated—even if it isn’t freezing cold out. With intentionally designed fabric that can help with moisture management and adds mesh ventilation ...