notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Mountain Range Pattern Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001615
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
We partnered with ultrarunner Rob Krar to design a sock purpose-built for long runs. With the 4 Degree™ elite fit system helping to ensure a performance-oriented fit, our Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks are created for comfort on even ...
Our Everyday Hiker Street Crew Sock uses our favorite natural fiber Merino Wool to help you go far and feel good every day of the week. These everyday socks combine a secure, comfortable fit with the natural performance benefits of Merino, ...
The elasticized arch brace of the Classic Hike Full Cushion Solid Crew will ensure a secure fit while you hike. But that’s not all there is to like about this classic sock. You’ll also enjoy a flat knit toe seam ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...