notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
With all of the features that the PhD® Run Ultra Light Micro offers, your newest technology may be in your sock drawer. Indestructawool™ technology provides you with enhanced durability, while a 4 Degree™ elite fit system makes for a performance oriented fit. And Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear and tear from your toes. It's breathable, comfortable, and built to help take you farther.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
Ultra Light Cushion
The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 45% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Style: SW001405
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Featuring Targeted cushioning, these socks offer added protection placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. We packed these socks chock full of smart features like our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, men’s-specific ...
We teamed up with Smartwool athlete and ultrarunner Rob Krar to make a sock that can handle the longest trail runs. Introducing our PhD® Pro Endurance Krar Print Crew. This running sock features Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our Virtually ...