notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Run Zero Cushion Pattern Low Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro socks bring together the comfort of Merino with body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and an Achilles tab to help prevent sock slippage and provide you with a sock that can handle it all. Featuring our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, and Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, our thinnest running sock helps keep you comfortable in your low-cut running shoes for the long road ahead.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
Ultra Light Cushion
The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Style: SW001403
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Featuring Targeted cushioning, these socks offer added protection placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. We packed these socks chock full of smart features like our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, men’s-specific ...