Athlete Edition Run Pride Progress Print Crew Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
Celebrate Pride every month with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Progress Print Crew Socks, featuring mesh zones for added breathability, Shred Shield™ technology that reduces wear and tear, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort. The bold colors represent the pride progress flag to celebrate inclusion and progress within the community. Show your support and go the distance with these high-performing Merino run socks.
Pride is more than a month. Smartwool is donating $100,000 to support LGBTQ+ programs year-round, so that everyone has a sense of belonging outside.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 53% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 11% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 1% Polyester *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- 8" overall height
- Style: SW002082
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
This Smartwool® x Environmental Learning for Kids Hike Light sock packs a perfect fit, powerful durability, and a mission to get kids outside. ELK is a Colorado-based organization that gives underserved urban youth the opportunity to engage with the natural ...
You'll never want to take The Everyday Joviansphere Crew Socks off. These premium Merino socks feature a secure fit and a Virtually Seamless toe for all-day comfort, plus unmatched durability. Prepare to level up your sock game with these cozy ...
Meet the one sock you'll need all winter. These rugged socks give a nod to classic ragg wool but offer the comfort and benefits of modern Merino. Enjoy a premium sweater feel and never-out-of-style look with our fan-favorite Everyday Larimer ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...