Men's PhD® Run Ultra Light Micro Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's PhD® Run Ultra Light Micro Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
With all of the features that the PhD® Run Ultra Light Micro offers, your newest technology may be in your sock drawer. Indestructawool™ technology provides you with enhanced durability, while a 4 Degree™ elite fit system makes for a performance oriented fit. And Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear and tear from your toes. It's breathable, comfortable, and built to help take you farther.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
Ultra Light Cushion
The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 45% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Style: SW001405
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
This all-purpose hiking sock was designed for rugged day hikes or moderate backpacking. An arch brace holds the sock in place and adds additional support and a flat-knit toe seam matched with our responsibly-sourced Merino wool helps keeps you comfortable. ...
For the day hiker looking for a little more coverage, this hiking sock adds a small amount of cushion. An open, mesh fabric and two types of rib offer enhanced breathability and a perfect fit. Inspired by today's ultra-light hiking ...