notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Smartloft Anchor Line Shirt Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Get ready for the mash-up you never knew you needed: our new Men's Smartloft Anchor Line Shirt Jacket. This Merino wool midlayer combines the DWR weather protection and 50% recycled wool insulation of our Smartloft collection with the technical benefits and style of our Merino-dominant Anchor Line collection. It offers lightweight, packable warmth and breathability even when wet - making it one of our best midlayers for skiing and cold-weather adventuring.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
- Regular Fit
- Hybrid shirt jacket featuring wind-resistant nylon with DWR across upper body and sleeve pannels and classic brushed wool fleece on lower body pannels
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Body is lined with Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control and sleeves are lined with Taffeta for easy on/off
- Knit in Vietnam: Upper Shell - 100% Nylon; Lower Shell - 74% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 1% Other Fibers; Body Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Sleeve Lining - 100% Nylon; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Style: SW016305
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Dry Clean.
- Do Not Wash.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
The Men's Merino Sports Ultra Light Jacket uses super-light recycled nylon outer shell fabric with a DWR coating to provide wind and weather protection. It's easy to pack, and even easier to throw on. With this Merino wool layer in ...
With our new Men's Smartloft 60 Hybrid Half Zip, you get the sweat management, temperature regulation, and odor control benefits that synthetic and down jackets cannot provide. That means you're insulated for high-energy, cold-weather activities and don’t' have to shed. ...