Men's Smartloft-X 60 Pant
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Smartloft-X 60 Pant in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Don't let the weather stop you from getting out and getting after your goals. Our Men's Smartloft-X 60 Pant is designed to help you stay comfortable in colder conditions. Our DWR coating helps provide ultimate weather protection, while our proprietary recycled-wool insulation helps move sweat in a vapor state and provides breathability. Throw your keys or phone in the two side zippered pockets, use the drawcord for a dialed-in fit, and head out the door to take down your trail, track, or path.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Regular Fit
- Primary insulation utilizes 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool providing lightweight, windproof, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow, while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- 2 side zip pockets, functional zip fly with snap button closure, and drawcord for adjustable waist
- Zip gussets at bottom leg allow for a tapered or open fit
- Size M inseam: 31.5" (80 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell A & B 100% Nylon; Shell C: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% Elastane; Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling Shell A: 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester; Filling Shell B: 100% Polyester
- Style: SW019036
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
With a pair of our Merino 250 Jogger Bottoms in your drawer, you’ll be wishing for more cold-weather weekends. Merino next to your skin offers thumbs-up comfort and impressive breathability when it’s time to move. An extra-wide elastic waistband helps ...