Men's Summit County Quilted Shirt Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit County Quilted Shirt Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
A do it all overshirt that blends classic style with modern details. Ultrasonic bonding creates quilting without stitching and delivers added warmth. Merino next to skin helps regulate body temperature and manage moisture while the Merino blend exterior fends off the wind and the chill. Added durability at the shoulders helps protect against packs, while the pockets, cuffs and collar are reinforced with shirting fabric for extra comfort. Right at home whether you're hiking with your Chocolate Lab or meeting friends at the tap house.
- Relaxed fit
- Ultrasonic bonded shirting creates quilting for added insulation
- Added durability at shoulders and back yoke
- Snap closures at center front, chest pockets and cuffs
- Four secure hand pockets
- Back vent at hem for added mobility
- Lightweight 70g Polyfill Insulation
- Knit in Vietnam: Outer Shell: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Polyester
- Style: SW000113
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.