notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the PhD Cycle Ultra Light Divide Trail Print Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
Ultra Light Cushion
The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 7.5" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 46% Merino Wool 49% Nylon 4% Elastane 1% Polyester
- Style: SW001515
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
Beautifully written and artistically designed, Jess X Snow wrote a poem to accompany this sock as an ode to the LGBTQ+ community in nature. Jess X. Snow was inspired by the idea of using a rainbow fire that honors all ...
Featuring an elasticized arch brace for a secure fit, a flat knit toe seam for added comfort, and targeted cushioning around the toes and heel, our Hike Light Elite Spruce Street Crew socks use soft, responsibly sourced Merino wool to ...
For the day hiker looking for a little more coverage, this hiking sock adds a small amount of cushion. An open, mesh fabric and two types of rib offer enhanced breathability and a perfect fit. Inspired by today's ultra-light hiking ...